Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are the standard of care in replacing damaged or missing teeth. Unlike bridges, they do not rely on healthy teeth for support. Unlike dentures, they do not need to be removed for cleaning or to let the oral tissues rest. In fact, they are the next best thing to natural teeth and offer you a restoration that looks, feels, and acts just like your own teeth.
The many benefits of dental implants include:
• Durability – Dental implants are a long-term solution and can last a lifetime with proper care.
• Worry-free smiles – With implants, you will not feel self-conscious about gaps in your smile, and you can be confident that your teeth will stay firmly in place no matter what you are doing.
• Your natural face shape – Tooth loss can bring changes to the structure of bones and muscles of your face, but dental implants can keep these muscles and bones properly stimulated and preserve your appearance longer.
• A healthy diet – Dentures and bridges can mean you can no longer eat some types of fibrous foods because they can be difficult to chew. Dental implants allow you to eat all the foods you love with ease.
• Healthier natural teeth – Since implants are supported by your jaw rather than other teeth, you can maintain a healthier tooth structure and enjoy better overall dental health.
• Predictable results – Implants are considered one of the most predictable dental treatments available today.
Call us today to learn more or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Frame, our dental implants dentist.
Back to Blog